This page (and any other documents that are referred to on it) contains the Terms and Conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.m2p.com (“our website”) to you.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website and services. You should be aware that by participating in any of our games or continuing to use our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). If you have any questions or feel unsure about any of the content please contact Customer Service. Print these Terms (using the PDF option) and keep a copy of them for your future reference.
We have written these Terms with the consumer in mind and have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. To further enhance your understanding of the Terms we have listed some words that are widely used throughout the document.
Here’s the terminology:
- Contract - means any purchase of items from our website by you and under which these Terms will apply.
- Conditions - means any special terms and conditions, and any other additional terms and conditions confirmed in writing by us.
- Goods - means the products or services which we will sell or have sold to you in accordance with our Terms
- We – means [www.m2p.com], and “us” and “our” shall have the same meaning.
Within these Terms we shall use headings to aid your understanding of the document.
If you need to contact us, please contact our Customer Service centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any transaction you enter into with us through our website is entered into with m2p Entertainment ltd., our legal entity which owns the m2p brand, and owns and operates this website.
Our official company details are:
m2p Entertainment ltd.
41 King Street
Bedfordshire LU1 2DW
Our company is registered with the Companies House under registration number 8615267.
About the use of this website and our communication
Accessing and using our website means that you automatically agree to our Terms. If you do not agree with them then please do not use our website and leave it. Our website is provided to you for your personal use only.
If you choose to access this website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance with your local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer and place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
By using our website you confirm that you have reached the required age (18years).
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
We may provide links to other websites but if you follow these links you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content or privacy practices of such external sites.
As part of our effort to make further improvements to our services we provide to our customers, telephone calls with and by us may be recorded or monitored. We also may monitor incoming and outgoing emails.
Registering as a Player
- In order to use the M2p gaming platform you must first register with us. Registration is free. Gamers are limited to one registered account per user.
- In order to register with M2p each game player must complete the online registration form. You will then be given a unique personal log-in name and password combination by email. Your personal details will be stored behind your log-in name and password and can only be accessed and changed by you. Players will need to provide their username and password in order to access our platform.
- By registering with us, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a player is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
- By registering with us you confirm you are 18 years or over.
- M2p regularly checks that all of its users are 18 years or older and are legally capable of participating in our online games. Players found not to meet the legal minimum age requirements to play will be blocked. Players who are found to be underage will have no claim to any profits/winnings resulting from participating in gaming.
- Each game player account can be disabled or removed by M2p for the following reasons:
- The user fails to pass the credit check
- The user has registered multiple times
- The user has attempted to determine the outcomes of games through unfair practice
- If the account shows a negative balance
In particular if the user account is disabled following breaches of the Terms, they will no longer be able to participate. In cases such as this the user stake will be refunded
- The total amount that can be deposited into a user account each week is limited to €150 per week. M2P is entitled to change the amount of deposit.
Conduct of games of skill
- When using our platform participants will be given the opportunity to play against members in skill based games. The number of players that can participate in a game at any one time is dependent on the game in question. By participating in each game you confirm you agree to the additional Conditions that accompany it.
- When participating in games the user will start at the lowest level of skill. The skill level required will be determined by the game itself and is based on the performance of the player and their previous success.
- Games that are played in real time (against other participants) will sometimes require a certain number of players before the game can take place. The required number of players is shown on the games info page. The number of players already registered for the game will be displayed for the user’s information. Once the required amount of players has been reached the game will start automatically, as soon as the game starts the game fee will be deducted from the account. This will be indicated on the screen. The winner will be one single game participant who has won according to the specified rules of the game. The winner will be notified after the game has ended. On request, the winner can also receive an email confirming their win. This will be received within 60 minutes of the game ending.
- “Time-shift” player games can be played by the user immediately after the application has been opened. All participants are able to play at different times. In the interest of fairness, some games will only allow the user to play once. The decision for this is based on whether the player is able to gain sufficient advantage to manipulate the outcome from multiple game plays.
- At certain periods during the game a call for more players may be made. Players will be allocated a window in which they can enter the game.
- Once all participants have completed their round the game is over and participation is no longer possible. M2p will then proceed to determine the winner of the game based on the individual performances of the players. After completing the game all participants will be informed (within 60 minutes) via email whether they have achieved the winning score.
- By participating in a paid game you are declaring your intent to enter into a game contract between yourself and other players. For this purpose M2p acts as the representative for the other game participants. Once the required number of participants has been reached a contract will be formed between all players.
- After the game has been concluded the player that wins is the one who has scored the best result as specified by M2p. In the case of a tie the winner is the player that has submitted the appropriate value or has been better at other verifiable game content. M2p has the sole right (as referee) to determine the winner.
- Should a game be found to have a fault in its operation the game shall be deemed not performed. M2p reserves the right to stop the game in whole or in part without prior notification. This applies in instances where for reasons outside of M2p control the game cannot proceed as planned. This includes the failure of hardware or software, the appearance of a computer virus/ bug, unauthorized intervention of third parties, mechanical, technical or legal problems. In cases such as this, the game players will be refunded their game fee.
- M2p reserves the right to claim for damages resulting from any player found to be knowingly in breach of the game rules. Should a player be found to have involvement in illegal activity through their account, data held in relation to them will be passed on to a third party for further investigation.
Participation fees, handling fees and profits
- Some games available on our platform require a fee to be paid for participation. This will be detailed in the specific Conditions of the game.
- Winnings generated from game participation will be distributed as follows:
- The winner (80% of all player participation fees)
- M2p (20% of player participation fees for handling, organisation and execution of the game)
- M2p will attempt to credit the winner’s account immediately after the calculation of earnings. If this is not possible due to technical reasons, the credit of the account will be reattempted and the winnings will be credited to the player’s account within 24hours.
Payment of the fees and payments
- In order to participate in our games each player must first create an account. Players must ensure sufficient money is available in the account in order to participate in fee based games.
- Players can deposit into their player account using the following methods: payment by credit card, Maestro, bank transfer, direct debit, paysafecard and Paypal.
- Credit Card payments - amounts to be paid by credit card will be credited to the user account immediately. Any deposits must be used for the games at M2p. Credit cannot be transferred to another account. Amounts credited by credit card incur a 3% charge (no less than €5) of the deposited amount.
- Debit Card Payments - amounts to be paid by debit card will be credited to the user account immediately. M2p reserves the right to perform a credit check. In the event of negative credit feedback, M2p may terminate this method of payment and (in some instances) close the account. Outstanding debts may be liable for chargeback and in some cases will be passed over to a collection agency.
- With each standing order M2p is authorised to transfer the appropriate amount to its stated account. The user account balance can be added to by direct debit or instant transfer up to €150 per week.
- Paypal payments - M2p reserves the right to perform a credit check when Paypal is used. In the event of negative credit feedback, M2p may terminate this method of payment and (in some instances) close the account. With each payment through Paypal, the game player grants authorisation to M2p to collect the corresponding amount from the stated Paypal account.
- Payments through PayPal or paysafecard to the virtual account will be credited immediately. M2p reserves the right to perform credit checks in relation to the amount credited to the virtual account. Should a player be found to have a negative credit rating and/or fails to make the specified payment, M2p reserves the right to deduct the amount in question directly from one of the player’s nominated bank accounts.
- Each game participant is only entitled to use a virtual account for any transactions required for gaming.
- Additional costs incurred by the game player will be charged to game players’ account.
- M2p reserves the right to carry out validity checks on the specified user data and creditworthiness.
- M2p reserves the right to assign any claims against the game player which have arisen from reversals or chargeback to a collection agency.
- M2p will determine the profits to be transferred to the game player’s virtual account. The game player can use his winnings as a credit against future stakes.
- Any winnings will be credited to the winning player’s virtual account immediately. The player can then use these winnings as a credit for stakes in future games. Withdrawal of the players virtual account balance can only be done after the player has participated in at least one game. All winnings and credits used for participation in games can be withdrawn.
- Promotional Codes are 16 digit strings divided into 4 blocks and separated by hyphens. M2p distributes promotional codes as bonuses. Third party M2p authorised partners may also distribute codes for other purposes.
- Depending on the code issued some can be coupled to redeem and use as game credits.
- In most cases, codes will only be redeemable once per game participant. See specific code Conditions for further details.
- M2p reserves the right to revoke the benefit of redemption codes in the case of misuse without notice.
- Refunds of the value of the vouchers are not possible.
- Voucher codes have a limited validity and will no longer be valid after the expiry date. The expiry date is visible on the code.
- The responsibility for the redemption of the voucher code within the expiration period rests entirely with the user not the publisher.
- Depending on the code, one or more conditions may be associated with this. Please see individual Conditions.
- Vouchers can neither be exchanged for their monetary value nor can they be combined for redemption.
General obligations of the game players
- Multiple user registrations are not permitted.
- The password used to access the protected area of the M2p site must be kept confidential by the user. Users should ensure they change their password on a regular basis (at least every 4 weeks). If you believe your password to be known or used by an unauthorized party you should change your password. In cases where this is not possible M2p must be informed immediately.
- By creating an account, the player accepts full responsibility for the confidentiality of his password. The player will be held liable for any illegal activity resulting from improper use of their password.
- Any changes to the user’s personal data (especially the account information and the e-mail address) must be amended immediately in the user account.
- Any abusive behaviour on the gaming platform is strictly prohibited.
- In addition to this the following behaviour is also prohibited and/or seen as suspicious behaviour:
- Use of, distribution and provision of Mechanisms, software or other scripts that affect the operation of the gaming platform or a single game in an erratic manner.
- Procurement of winnings through unfair behaviour, such as the illusion of other game players to gain an advantage.
- Collusion with game players that penalises other players.
- Multiple registered accounts.
- Registration of incorrect data.
- Should abusive behaviour towards other game players be apparent; M2p has the right to cancel or suspend the player’s account until the issue is resolved.
- In cases where abusive behaviour has been found to have taken place (in whatever form), the player’s account will be frozen and can be terminated at the discretion of M2p. The participant will be held liable in cases of proven abuse for the loss of participation fees and expenses incurred on the behalf of M2p.
- M2p reserves the right to merge multiple accounts into one to prevent suspected abuse. Should the user be found to be abusing their account M2p reserves the right to block this. All games will then be deemed as invalid and any winnings will be void.
- It is possible before, during and after participation in our games to communicate with players through the guest books, chat rooms and the internal mail system.
In this context it is illegal to send content which meets the following criteria:
- Includes material for advertising purposes
- Includes material that violates the rights of third parties including privacy rights, trademark and copyrights
- Material classed as defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, intentionally false and or offensive
- Mail used to collect data of other game participants
- Mass emails
- M2p is entitled to remove content that violates the above rules at any time. In addition to this M2p reserves the right lock and remove the author of such material.
Closure of the Virtual account
- M2p reserves the right to immediately deactivate the user account if 24months have passed since last login.
- Before the account is deactivated the user will receive two emails informing them of the impending deactivation and inviting them to submit their current bank account information.
- If within 4 weeks the bank account information has not been provided the account may be deactivated.
- In cases where the user has claimed tax credit against any winnings, they must inform M2p of this immediately.
- The use of the virtual account is considered inactive if you have been inactive for a period of more than 12 months.
- M2p reserves the right to charge a monthly fee of €2.50 for maintaining inactive or deactivated accounts.
- Once an inactive account balance reaches €0.00 the account may be cancelled.
- Withdrawals can be made from a virtual account but only with express agreement between M2p and the player.
- Any arrangement would be subject to the stipulations re account balance and would be made to the account specified to the player.
- M2p is also entitled to offset any monies owed (such as debt due from the subscribers/players return debit) before transferring any funds.
- Transfers can only be made for amounts in excess of €250 and the responsibility for checking this balance rests with the player/subscriber and M2p disclaims any responsibility for checking the authorisation of the account before making any transfer
- In the interest of security any balance over €250 can be automatically transferred to the player’s nominated bank account. Transferred funds will be used to settle any negative funds before being transferred into the nominated bank account.
- The withdrawn amount will be paid in to the account nominated by the player/subscriber. If the game player has not already provided a bank account, they will be asked to do so.
- For security purposes, amounts of €1500 or over can only be transferred to a specified account following full written notice and checking of personal identification. In these cases M2p require the player/subscribers name, date of birth and additional registered information.
We do our utmost to provide you with the best information, products and services possible. In the case you do have a complaint or other comment to make please contact us by telephone, email or post at the earliest possibility clearly explaining the feedback you have. We will reply within 14 days.
Data protection, privacy and security
For information please see our separate document on Data protection, Privacy and Security.
This website’s content (including text, design, layout, images, and videos) and software are protected by copyright (and such other intellectual property rights as appropriate) and are the property of M2p. Any use other than for your own personal and non-commercial use in line with the transactions and communications between you and us or any use that is not in accordance with these Terms is not allowed without our express written permission.
Liability and Indemnity
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these Terms is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of income or revenue, loss of data, damage or loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms.
These Terms and all matters connected with any order you place on our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
All dealings between us in connection with our Terms and each purchase shall be carried out in the English language.
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
These Terms apply to our information and offer to you, the agreement between us and any other related communication. We may change our Terms at any time, so please do not assume that he same terms will apply in the future.
The Conditions applicable to each game will be those valid at the time of game participation. The player acknowledges this through creating an account with us and subsequently playing each game. The latest version of our Terms and each game’s Conditions can be found on our website. Any changes and additions to these will be listed on our website.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control which includes any strikes, civil commotion, industrial action, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks or any acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Terms or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Terms, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.